FAQ: How To Get Livestock Grain And Coal In Kingdom Come Deliverance?
- 1 Do I need livestock for Pribyslavitz?
- 2 Where can I buy grain in Samopesh?
- 3 How do you get charcoal in Kingdom Come: Deliverance?
- 4 How do I get KCD livestock?
- 5 What should I build first in Pribyslavitz?
- 6 How do you cure Merhojed?
- 7 What is the best horse in KCD?
- 8 How do I get stone in KCD?
- 9 Where is Neuhof kingdom come?
- 10 How do you haggle in Kingdom Come Deliverance?
- 11 Where can I get charcoal in Sasau?
- 12 How do you interrogate the captive in Merhojed?
Do I need livestock for Pribyslavitz?
The ledger at Pribyslavitz At this point, you must source your resources – stone, grain, charcoal, and livestock. Don’t buy resources you don’t need, as the cost to the village might cause a significant economic strain in an incomplete town.
Where can I buy grain in Samopesh?
Short answer is Highlight the “Supplies” quest and go from there. Slightly longer answer is you either go to the Bailiff in Samopesh or in Uzhitz.
How do you get charcoal in Kingdom Come: Deliverance?
Charcoal is one of the items in Kingdom Come: Deliverance. Charcoal can be purchased from the Charcoal-burner’s Helper or from the merchant next to the Tailor.
How do I get KCD livestock?
Livestock – You can get them in three different locations. The butcher from Sasau wants 50 gold. The butcher from Ledetchko wants 30 gold but this won’t be a high-quality meat. The butcher from Rattay won’t sell you any meat because of his hostility towards the refugees.
What should I build first in Pribyslavitz?
The first thing you need to build is the Woodcutter’s Camp, with just 2500 groschens you can start building the camp, when you chose to build from the book, Marius will get up and ask you to follow him to the building site, there you tell him to start building, then you have a loading screen and some days after you
How do you cure Merhojed?
- Pour Water into cauldron.
- Add two handfuls of Thistle.
- Boil for two turns of the Sandglass.
- Add Valerian.
- Boil for one turn of the Sandglass.
- Allow to cool fully.
- Add charcoal.
- Collect using phial.
What is the best horse in KCD?
The best horses in Kingdom Come Deliverance
- Warhorse Jenda – 2550 Groschen from Merhojed – 40 speed, 268 carry capacity, 17 courage, 450 stamina.
- Al-Buraq – 1990 Groschen from Neuhof – 39 speed, 252 carry capacity, 15 courage, 410 stamina.
How do I get stone in KCD?
In order to get stone for your village, you’ll need to go to the quarry west of Talmberg. It’s the one where you got the monastery stone during the main story.
Where is Neuhof kingdom come?
Neuhof is a location in Kingdom Come: Deliverance. It is a small farming village located to the northeast of Rattay.
How do you haggle in Kingdom Come Deliverance?
Once you have bought or sold your items check your basket. From there you can see the button to Haggle in the lower left corner. Hold the button to bargain on the price. Once you know how to Haggle you simply use the Final Offer perk to maximize the benefit everytime.
Where can I get charcoal in Sasau?
Wiki Targeted (Games) The Charcoal kilns of Sasau are located north-west of Sasau and the Sasau Monastery, west of Samopesh.
How do you interrogate the captive in Merhojed?
Alternatively, see the location circled in red below for the captive’s location: Give the cure against water-poisoning to the captive. Then advance time for 6 hours. He will be cured and you can interrogate him.